The School District of Baraboo is dedicated to being the best educational community by supporting the maximum growth of each student, enabling
each to succeed in and contribute positively to a continuously evolving world.
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF BARABOO CORE BELIEFS
- We believe education is an investment in the future of our community and society.
- Educational achievement is a collaborative process engaging students, teachers, administrators, parents and the community.
- We believe each student can learn and has the right to reach his/her full potential.
- We believe every student is entitled to an education that is responsive to his/her unique needs.
- We believe that all members of the educational community have the right to feel safe: physically, emotionally and socially.
-Baraboo Board of Education, February, 2011