Do you want to stop smoking or know someone else who wants to stop?
Check out this safe program offered at our school.
- N-O-T on Tobacco is a program that started last year at JYMS. N-O-T is a stop smoking program that can also help you manage stress, have a healthy lifestyle, and improve your problem-solving and communication skills
- Showing respect for others and ourselves is an important part of the N-O-T program.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) launched a web site for Not On Tobacco (N-O-T) to ensure that more communities, schools and teenagers learn about the program, which has been credited with helping thousands of young people quit tobacco.
- People start smoking for many different reasons.
- Males and females may have similar thoughts and feelings but express them differently.
Interested? See Mrs. Olson in the Student Services Office for more information.